- This event has passed.
NRF Training – Retail Industry Fundamentals Specialist
April 18, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - April 26, 2022 @ 6:30 pm$215
- Dive into the retail world, its career paths and industry jargon
- Study retail operations, product life cycles, and supply chains
- Know how the cost of goods sold impacts profit
- Build basic customer service and sales skills
- Practice job readiness skills
You will develop basic customer service skills and math skills to conduct sales transactions. You will build an understanding of the retail industry, its impact on the economy and the diverse jobs available. And you will learn best practices for interviewing and exploring career paths.
Instructor: Colleen Kaminski
Cost: $215 (inclusive of text and exam fee)
Mondays & Tuesdays
April 18-26, 2022
4:00pm – 6:30pm