NRF Training – Customer Service and Sales Certified Specialist
May 2 @ 4:00 pm - June 14 @ 7:00 pm$450
- Discover the value of quality customer service
- Improve your knowledge of different types of customers’ needs
- Master effective communication skills
- Design a sales plan and apply effective upselling strategies
- Acquire advanced retail skills
Customer Service and Sales – is perfect for you if you are interested in or currently working in a customer facing role, whether in retail or another industry.
You will master customer service and sales skills, including understanding the customer life cycle, developing effective strategies to engage customers, assessing customer needs and closing sales. You’ll also learn best practices for building resumes and navigating job searches.
Instructor: Colleen Kaminski
Cost: $450 (inclusive of text and exam fee)
Mondays & Tuesdays
May 2-June 14, 2022 (not meeting week of Memorial Day)
4:00pm – 7:00pm