October 18 @ 5:30 pm - October 20 @ 7:30 pm$99
No need to be intimidated if you have never welded before.
- Welder Safety
- Basic welding techniques
- Project layout and design
- Creation of an abstract piece of art
- 4-hour course runs Monday, August 9 & Wednesday, August 11
- Classes are 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Experience required: None
- All materials and safety equipment included
Safety Equipment Included:
Students will use studio-owned welding jacket, gloves, safety glasses and auto-darkening helmet during the class.
Students must wear boots/closed toe shoes (excluding cloth shoes, crocs or sneakers).
Students must wear jeans (no sweatpants, leggings, or shorts permitted).
Academic and Workforce Development Center
318 Madison Avenue
Elmira, New York